Students who choose to run for Student or Class Council must become familiar with all information in the following packets:
- Step 1: Complete the Election Self Nomination Form which will be available at 7:20 AM on April 30, 2021.
- Step 2: Election Self Nomination Forms due by 3:00 PM on Friday, May 7, 2021. Anyone who has not completed the self-nomination form by Friday, May 7, 2021 at 3:00PM will not be permitted to run for office.
- Step 3: Students will receive an email notification stating administration has received their election self-nomination form at which point they can begin preparing their campaign documents for approval.
- Step 4: Beginning at 7:00 AM on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, students submit their campaign material for approval to the grade level administrator they are assigned for the 2021-22 school year. Please reference campaign guidelines as noted in the Student Council Election Information Packet and the Class Council Election Information Packet.
Grade 9 (Current 8th graders) submits to Dr. Godown firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 10 (Current 9th graders) submits to Ms. Zamrok email@example.com
Grade 11 (Current 10th graders) submits to Dr. Greenberg firstname.lastname@example.org
Grade 12 (Current 11th graders) submits to Mr. Dragon email@example.com
Students will receive an email from their grade level administrator if their campaign materials violate the guidelines. All materials will be added to the grade level Google Drive.
- Step 5: Monday, May 17, 2021 - Friday, May 21, 2021 Students Campaign
- Step 6: Monday, May 24, 2021: Voting Begins at 7:30 AM. Students will be sent a voting link.
- Step 7: Tuesday, May 25, 2021: Voting and Campaign End at 3:00 PM All related documents will be removed from BRHS website.
- Step 8: Thursday, May 27, 2021: Class and Student Council Officers Announced