Course Enrollment Change Forms

The BRHS Counseling Department has made the following forms available:

Option II Credit Recovery – this form is used to complete an Option II application for approval to take an online recovery course for a failed or loss of credit course (applicable to high school students only); must be submitted by June 30, 2024. Please see your assigned school counselor for a link to the form or email

Grade Eligibility Form – use this form to modify a course request (initially ineligible) for the 2023-2024 school year based on honors eligibility requirements (final grade of A- or better in an Academic level course); must be submitted by June 30, 2024

AP/Honors Drop Down Form – use his form if originally requesting an AP/Honors level course and now want to enroll in an Honors or Academic level course in the same subject; must be submitted by June 30, 2024

AP/Honors Extenuating Circumstances Appeals Form – use this form to appeal to the department supervisor to enroll in an AP/Honors level course in which you do not meet grade eligibility requirements; must be submitted by July 8, 2024

For more information, please consult with current, assigned School Counselor.