The first day of Try-Outs/Practice for the 2020 Fall Sport Regular Season is Monday, September 14 for all Fall Sports.
Try-outs for all teams will be a minimum of three days and can be as long as seven days. All candidates should arrive 30 minutes prior to the starting time of all try-out dates and practices. After try-outs are complete, practices will be held daily and all players are expected to attend all practices scheduled by their coach. Candidates are only permitted to participate in try-outs for one team during a season. Signing up for and participating in try-outs for more than one team at a time is not permitted.
- Cheer Practice (Varsity & JV)
- Boys Cross Country
- Girls Cross Country
- Field Hockey (Varsity-JV-Freshmen)
- Football (Varsity, JV)
- Freshmen Football
- Boys Soccer (Varsity & JV)
- Boys Freshmen Soccer
- Girls Soccer (Varsity, JV)
- Girls Soccer (Freshmen)
- Girls Tennis (Varsity & JV)
- Girls Volleyball (Varsity, JV & Freshmen)