2020-2021 Sport Physical Due Dates
- 2020 Fall Sports by Friday, July 24, 2020
- 2020-2021 Winter Sport Physicals by Friday, October 9, 2020
- 2021 Spring Sport Physicals by Friday, January 29, 2021
The Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (PPE) may ONLY be completed by a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse (APN) or physician assistant (PA) that has completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment professional development module. It is recommended that you verify that your medical provider has completed this module before scheduling an appointment for a PPE.
Before you leave the physician’s office, the following check list should be reviewed to ensure that your physical is complete. Our school physician will not approve your physical unless all pages are completed correctly.
Parent Section - History Form & Supplemental History Form
- Student demographic information is complete
- Medicine & Allergy information is complete
- All questions are answered on the history form
- YES answers are explained completely, where indicated, on both pages
- Athlete & Parent signature and date are completed on both pages
Physician Section - Physical Examination Form & Clearance Form
- All Physical Findings (height, weight, BP, pulse and VISION acuity-not prescription) are filled out by physician. Vision may not say “Declined, Sees Eye Doctor, or Done in school”
- Clearance, Physician signature & date of exam are completed on both pages
- Health Care Provider Office Stamp is placed in box
- Physician signature/date indicating completion of the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
The physical will be returned to you if all the information is not complete.