Physical and Health History Update Forms
The Physical and Health History Update Forms are still hard copy forms that need to be filled out and turned into the Nurses' Office. For a Physical or Health History Update to be approved by the first day of try-outs/practices it must be submitted to the Nurse's Office. The Physical Form and Health History Update Forms can be printed by clicking on the prior links. Physical Forms can be handed in at the High School Main Office Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. It is recommended that all candidates make a copy of their physical prior to handing it in. Physicals must be completed within 365 days prior to the start of the sport. All Physicals must completed on the NJ Department of Education Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Form (PPE).
All Athletic Department forms required to participate in High School Interscholastic Sports are now online (excluding Physical & Health History Update Forms).
Online Registration through FormReLeaf will open for:
- 2020 Fall Sports will open on Friday, July 24, 20120 at 9:00am
- 2020-2021 Winter Sports on Friday, October 9, 2020 at 9:00am
- 2021 Spring Sports on Friday, January 29, 2021 at 9:00am.
- Click on FormReLeaf.com
- Once on FormReLeaf.com Click on "SIGN UP" at the top right corner of the page or login if you already have an account.
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search For Bridgewater-Raritan and Click On “School Name”
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished click “Submit” located in lower right hand corner
Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ 1-844-367-6735
- Fulltime Somerset Vo-Tech Students are able to register by using the info above.
No one may participate in try-outs/practices without a Physical that has been approved by the School Physician.
The ImPACT Test should not be taken unless instructed to do so by the Athletic Training Staff. Your son or daughter will be informed by the Athletic Trainers if they are required to take the ImPACT Test. Please do not do so unless directed. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Athletic Department at 908-231-8660 ext. 2243.