David Kennedy, MS, ATC
Head High School Athletic Trainer
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amanda Cheshire-Schneider, ATC
Assistant High School Athletic Trainer
Email - email@example.com
Field House Athletic Training Room (Fall/Spring): 908-722-1060
Location: On Garretson Road, Field House is located in front of Basilone Stadium. Enter front door, turn left down hallway, and AT room will be on your right (before the ice machine)
High School Athletic Training Room (Winter): 908-231-8660 Ext. 2244
Location: AT room is located in the 100 building in the hallway bridging the main/new gymnasium and the back/old gymnasium
Athletic Trainers’ Office Hours: August through June, varies based on athletic schedule
Student athletes: Be sure to inform Mr. Kennedy or Ms. Cheshire-Schneider if you’ve seen or are going to be seeing a physician for an injury or sports-related condition while in-season so that they can assist in your recovery appropriately.
If your son or daughter has an undiagnosed skin rash or infection or has any concerns at all, please have them alert their coach and report to the Athletic Trainers: Dave Kennedy, Amanda Cheshire-Schneider or Vanessa Mahoney. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at your earliest convenience in the Athletic Office at 908-231-8660 ext. 2243 or firstname.lastname@example.org
John D. Maggio
Supervisor of Athletics
Dr. John Kripsak, District Physician, recommends the following: To reduce the risk of contracting MRSA or impetigo we ask our student athletes to wash all of their practice clothing and uniforms daily and clean their equipment with alcohol regularly and to do the following:
- Wash hands with soap frequently.
- All practice clothing and uniforms must be laundered daily.
- Clothes worn after practice or games must be laundered before being worn again.
- Shower immediately after or as soon as possible after practice and games.
- Do not share towels, clothing or equipment.
- Avoid body shaving.
- Cover cuts and scrapes.
- Wipe equipment such as helmets, goggles and pads with alcohol frequently.
- If your son or daughter has an undiagnosed skin infection or any concerns, please have them report to our Athletic Trainers: Dave Kennedy, Amanda Cheshire and Vanessa Mahoney.