ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT SPRING SPORT ONLINE REGISTRATION...Athletic Department Spring Sport Online Registration through FormReLeaf will open on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 9:00am. The registration process includes Permission to Participate, Emergency Medical Information, Student Athlete Code of Conduct as well as the NJSIAA Concussion, Sports Related Eye Injuries, Opioid, Steroid, and the Sudden Cardiac Death Awareness Information Forms. In addition, a 6 minute Opioid Video, Athletes vs Opioids must be viewed by prospective student athletes and their parents(s)/guardian(s) prior to registration. A sign-off form stating the video was viewed will be included along with the other acknowledgements. Registration can be completed by clicking on the FormReLeaf link or by going to the District Web Site www.brrsd.org and clicking on "Select School", "High School" "Athletics". Then click on FormReLeaf which is listed on the right side of the page. Directions for registration are listed along with a Tech Support number (1-844-367-6735) if any assistance is needed. The directions are also listed below:
- Click here to register at FormReLeaf.
- Register as an individual and create your account
- On the Top menu bar select “Find Organization”
- Search For Bridgewater-Raritan and Click On “School Name”
- Click on the “Sport Season” you wish to register for
- Click the appropriate sport, and fill in all relevant questions. (any question with a red star is required to complete registration)
- When finished, click “Submit” located in the lower right hand corner
- Please call Tech Support if you need further assistance @ 1-844-367-6735
- Athletic Department Registration must be completed prior to participating in any sport try-outs or practices.
- No one may participate in try-outs/practices without an approved physical or registering online.
* Full-time Somerset Vo-Tech Students are able to register online by using the link above.
IMPORTANT...No one will be permitted to participate in tryouts or practices until the online Athletic Registration process is complete.
Physical and Health History Update Forms are Due Friday, January 27, 2023: The Physical and Health History Update Forms are still hard copy forms that need to be filled out and turned into the Nurses' Office. For a Physical or Health History Update to be approved by the first day of try-outs/practices it must be submitted to the Nurse's Office by Friday, January 27, 2023. Click on the link below for the Physical Form (PPE) and Health History Update Form.
Physical Forms can be handed in to the High School Nurse's Office Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 2:00pm. Physical Forms can also be dropped off in the White Drop Box outside the Main Entrance Doors.
It is recommended that all candidates make a copy of their physical prior to handing it in.
The Pre-Participation Physical Eva
Professional Development Module. It is recommended that you verify that your medical provider has completed this module before scheduling an appointment for a PPE.
Before you leave the physician’s office, the following checklist should be reviewed to ensure that your physical is complete. The District Physician will not approve a physical unless all pages are completed correctly.
Parent Section-History Form & Supplemental History Form
- Student demographic information is complete
- Medicine & Allergy information is complete
- All questions are answered on the history form
- YES answers are explained completely, where indicated, on both pages
- Athlete & Parent signature and date are completed on both pages
Physician Section- Physical Examination Form & Clearance Form
- ALL Physical Findings (height, weight, BP, pulse and VISION acuity-not prescription) are filled out by a physician. Vision may not say “Declined, Sees Eye Doctor, or Done in school”
- Clearance, Physician signature & date of exam are completed on both pages
- Health Care Provider Office Stamp is placed in box Physician signature/date indicating completion of the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
- NOTE...THE PHYSICAL WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU IF THIS INFORMATION IS NOT COMPLETE!
All other Athletic Department Forms must be completed online through FormReLeaf
The $100.00 Activity Fee will be due AFTER practice/try-outs are complete by Friday, March 31, 2023. Students receiving free or reduced lunch do not have to pay the Activity Fee. However, students receiving free or reduced lunch must fill out and submit the Activity Fee Form to the Athletic Office. The Activity Fee Form can be found on the Athletic Web Site and clicking on 'Activity Fee' and then the link to the Activity Fee Form or by clicking on the form listed below.
The fee along with the completed form must be made payable to:
Bridgewater-Raritan Board of Education
It is RECOMMENDED that the Activity Fee Form and $100.00 check be turned in at the Athletic Office or mailed to the Athletic Office.
Bridgewater-Raritan High School
Athletic Department - Activity Fee
P.O. Box 6569 - Garretson Road
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
or mailed to:
Bridgewater-Raritan Regional School District
Attn: Activity Fee
836 Newmans Lane, PO Box 6030
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
ONLINE - Anyone electing to pay the $100.00 Activity Fee online must do so through My Payments Plus. This procedure remains the same as in the past.
2023 Spring Sports Activity Fees are due AFTER try-outs on Friday, March 31, 2021: (Online payments through My Payments Plus can be made beginning Friday, March 24, 2023 at 9:00am
Spring Sports Start Dates:
- Baseball - Thursday, March 16th (Pitchers & Catchers: Monday, March 13)
- Boys Golf - Thursday, March 16th
- Girl Golf - Thursday, March 16th
- Boys Lacrosse - Thursday, March 16th
- Girls Lacrosse - Thursday, March 16th
- Softball - Thursday, March 16th (Pitchers & Catchers: Tuesday, March 14)
- Boys Tennis - Monday, March 13
- Boys Track & Field - Thursday, March 16th
- Girls Track & Field - Thursday, March 16th
- Boys Volleyball - Thursday, March 16th